This website (Website) is owned and operated by [Lachlan Moore and Marija Ivkovic trading as Photobooth][Photobooth Pty Ltd ACN 125 316 127] (we, our or us).
How photobooth™ works
We let a portable photographic booth (photobooth™) to clients who want to provide a facility for people to take photos at an event, shop etc. The people may be patrons at the event, visitors to the shop etc.
We do not charge people to have their photo taken. We make the photos available free of charge for viewing at the Website (Services), but you must register on the Website to view photos.
There are a few key conditions:
- obviously there is a camera in each photobooth™ so don’t do anything illegal or that you wouldn't want others to see
- we own copyright in all photos taken in photobooth™
- we may (or may not!) publish any photo on the Website
- we may use the photos for promotional and marketing purposes
- we may also use your registration details for promotional and marketing purposes
- we may also provide those photos or details to third parties (including the event organiser or booth hirer)
Our business involves providing facilities for businesses to allow patrons to have their photo taken at functions and other venues and to collect contact information to assist those, and other, businesses to make, or stay in, contact with those patrons. WE PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS TO VARIOUS BUSINESSES WHICH WISH TO CONTACT PATRONS WHO HAVE REGISTERED ON photobooth™.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of users of our Website and complying with the National Privacy Principles (available at www.privacy.gov.au/publications/npps01.html).
If you are under 18 you are not permitted to use the Website unsupervised and children must not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18 years, you can use the Website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
You may visit the home page of the Website containing general information without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. In general, however, you must first register online to be authorised to access most of the pages of the Website.
Also, anytime you visit the Website, we collect and store certain information showing what pages are visited and how long various features are used (see "Cookies" below). Once you are a registered user, this information is linked to you personally.
When you first apply for registration, we will ask you to provide personal information about yourself. Whether or not you choose to provide this information is entirely up to you. But if you choose not to provide the information, you may be unable to use our Services or access most of the pages of the Website.
Collection of Personal Information
If you choose to provide information to us through our online registration, you may be asked to provide us with true and correct personal information, including your name, company, address, postal address, telephone number, email address, a password, and other identifying information (such as your mother’s maiden name, city of birth, or pet name). We need this information to set up registrations so you may access certain content on the Website.
We may also collect personal information when your photo is taken in photobooth™.
Use of Personal Information
WE PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS TO VARIOUS BUSINESSES WHICH WISH TO CONTACT PATRONS WHO HAVE REGISTERED ON photobooth™. WE ALSO STORE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON OUR DATABASE.
In addition to the use set out above, we use personal information to provide the Services, including to:
- complete and support the immediate activity requested;
- provide you with information you have requested;
- provide you with information regarding the status of your registration;
- provide you with information regarding future products and services that may suit your particular interests;
- customise and personalise content to you; and
- administer and run the Website.
We also use your personal information to help identify you if you lose your password and to help you quickly find information on the Website.
We may also disclose your personal information in any of the following circumstances:
- to comply with any legal requirements, court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal process;
- to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
- to protect and defend us and our subsidiaries and affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, contractors, and partners, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
- to prevent imminent physical harm.
- We may also share aggregate (i.e., not personally identifiable) information about you with other users of our Services, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. In addition, we may access, index, and cache the Website, or any portion thereof, including by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers.
You may "opt out" of having your personal information shared with third parties for purposes of receiving product offers via email or postal mail, and from receiving product offers directly from us via email or postal mail, by simply sending an email to email@example.com from your registered email address, with a subject line including the words "OPT OUT".
However if you do this, we may terminate your Agreement with us.
We will use reasonable endeavours to process your opt out request. However, we are not responsible if your personal information is provided to a third party before we receive your request or if the information is provided after we receive your request but before we process it.
The Website uses cookie technology. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. Cookies store information that a website may need to personalise the user's experience and gather website statistical data.
Anytime you visit the Website to browse or to read or download information, we collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, msn.com, aol.com, etc.), the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access the Website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website.
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to areas of the Website, and to analyse for trends and statistics. This information helps us make the Website more useful and interesting to our visitors.
Some visitors may not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to advise you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
Third party hosting
We contract with a third party to maintain and host the Website. Therefore, any information you submit, including personal information, will be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by this third-party host. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the third party agrees to implement technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use.
The Website may contain links to other sites maintained by third parties. Sites linked to and from the Website are not necessarily under our control, and we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites, or any link or linking program at any time. You should read and understand our policies with respect to third party services as stated in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information. The Website has measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Correction of, and access to, Personal Information
If you believe that any of your personal information is incorrect, or has been changed since it was first provided to us, please contact us using the contact details on the Website explaining the correction or change and provide any relevant confirmation or reference number. We will take reasonable steps to correct that personal information.
We will, at your request, and subject to compliance with applicable privacy laws, provide you with access to your personal information held by us. We will deal with your request in a reasonable time, (usually within 14 days of receipt of your request). We will not charge you for making such a request but we may recover from you our reasonable costs incurred in supplying you with access to this information. In certain circumstances, we may refuse your request for access to your personal information. Factors relevant to a refusal include where:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process;
- access would be unlawful; or
- access may prejudice enforcement activities, a security function or commercial negotiations.
Effective Date, Amendment and Severability
© 2007 Lachlan Moore and Marija Ivkovic, trading as photobooth™
photobooth™ is a trade mark of Lachlan Moore and Marija Ivkovic
[© 2007 Photobooth Pty Ltd. photobooth™ is a trade mark of Photobooth Pty Ltd.]
All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced without consent.